Sunday, January 5, 2014

Big City Skills for Small Town Budgets

Are you an entrepreneur or small business owner looking for a highly professional look, but you don't have either the skills set to do it yourself or a big corporate in-house department to take care of it for you? Let me work on it on my time off. 

Farm, Truck-Line, Hair Salon, Ag-Service, City, Club, Organization, Church, Cafe, Bar, Bakery/Catering Service- You name it- I'm excited to to come up with something for you!

Why pay for overhead of some design firm? I've got college training in Art and composition, 20 years of teaching experience in Art, Photography, Newspaper and Yearbook. Put my know-how and and experience to work for you. It won't set you back near as much as going anywhere else.

Book covers, pamphlets, business cards,stationary, print ads, web MeMes, even company logos or buttons- I've done it all. Don't know where to look? Don't know who you can trust to make it look professional but not cost an arm and a leg? I'm your man for pre-press or online graphics.

Let's talk. We can negotiate a price that's fair and a time line that's realistic. I've worked with newspapers and screen printers before so I know what they need. I freelance as a sideline so I can afford to charge less, up to a quarter of what the pros in the city would charge. And I'll listen to what you need and what you're looking for. 





No comments: